|125 g||blanched almonds, toasted|
|75 g||olive oil|
|165 g||onions, quartered|
|125 g||green pepper, quartered, seeds and stem removed|
|1 400 g||chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)|
|1||tsp freshly Ground black pepper|
|1,5||dried bay leaf|
|3||pinches saffron threads|
|125 g||white wine|
|1||tsp fine sea salt|
- Place almonds in mixing bowl and grind 12 seconds on speed 10.
- Add 38 g olive oil and egg yolks, then mix 17 seconds on speed 3. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix again 17 seconds on speed 3 until a paste forms. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place onions, garlic, green pepper and carrots in mixing bowl and chop 25 seconds on speed 4, then add 38 g oil and cook 13 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper, bay leaf, water, saffron, stock paste and wine and then program 3 minutes, at 120ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Add reserved almond mixture and stir in with spatula then cook 23 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
Tip: You can use the Steamer for steaming during step 5 - it's a good way to cook your vegetables at the same time as cooking the chicken.