|60 g||olive oil|
|400 g||minced beef|
|2 tsp||ground cumin|
|2 tsp||garlic powder|
|2 measuring cups||basil leaves|
|300 g||shelled prawns (calibre 40/60)|
|80g||mozzarella cheese, grated|
|Ground pepper to taste|
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC.
- Wash the aubergines, cut them lengthwise and remove the pulp with a spoon.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them in half if they’re too big. Sprinkle the aubergines with a teaspoon of salt and strain them facing down.
- Weigh the onions cut into pieces into the bowl and mince for 5 seconds on speed 5. Add the olive oil and cook 5 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Add the minced meat into the bowl, add a teaspoon of salt, cumin and garlic powder and cook for another 3 minutes, at 120ºC on reverse speed 1. Add the aubergine pulp, mushrooms and basil leaves into the bowl and cook 10 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1, without the measuring cup.
- Place the shelled prawns into the bowl, season with pepper and cook 2 minutes, at 120°C on reverse speed 1. Fill in the half aubergines with the mixture and place in a baking tray. Sprinkle with the grated cheese and bake au gratin for about 30 minutes.