- Wash and cut the cauliflower into medium-size pieces and place them in the Steamer. Pour the water into the mixing bowl and place the Steamer in its place, programming 30 minutes, at 120°C on speed 2.
- Remove the cooking basket, strain the cauliflower and remove the water from the mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Without washing the mixing bowl, prepare the béchamel sauce: place all the Ingredients in the mixing bowl and program 15 minutes, at 90°C on speed 3. Rectify the seasonings, if necessary.
- Place the cauliflower (well strained) in a Pyrex oven dish and pour the béchamel sauce all over it.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and put in the oven for about 20 minutes. 5 minutes before the end of the cooking time, turn on the gill in order to brown on top.
Tip: Add diced ham or mushrooms to the recipe. You can substitute the cauliflower for other vegetables, like broccoli or leeks.