|400 g||cream (35% fat)|
|100 g||white sugar|
|200 g||chocolate with mint filling|
|A few drops lemon|
- Place half the mint chocolate in the freezer. Insert the Butterfly accessory and pour the cream and lemon juice. Beat them programming 2 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 1.
- Remove the cream from the bowl and set aside in the refrigerator. Wash the bowl and put the water and the sugar. Program 8 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 1.Then let cool down.
- Insert the butterfly and add the yolks. Program 4 minutes, at 80ºC on speed 3.
- Add the other half the chocolate, let it soften and mix for 15 seconds on speed 7. Incorporate the preparation into the container where you reserved the cream and wrap with the spatula. Take to the freezer until solidifying.
- With the bowl washed and dry, chop frozen reserved chocolate, programming 15 seconds on speed 6.
- Sprinkle the chocolate over the ice cream and serve.