|100 g||dark chocolate, cut into pieces|
|50 g||cocoa powder|
|200 g||cream 35% fat|
|1||pinch of salt|
- Start by mixing the chocolate 5 seconds on speed 8 and continue on to the next steps.
- Place all Ingredients in the bowl and cook 8 minutes, at 90°C on speed 2 without the measuring cup.
- Pour in an ice cube tray or a dish and let cool.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cool in the freezer for a minimum of 10 hours.
- If you used a dish, refrigerate for 15 minutes before proceeding.
- Place half of the cubes in the bowl and mix 10 seconds on speed 10.
- With the spatula, mix 1 minute on speed 6, or until the mixture is homogenous and smooth.
- If you wish, add the whisk and mix 20 seconds on speed 4.