|800 g||hake medallions|
|40 g||garlic cloves|
|80 g||olive oil|
|300 g||of bread crumb of whole wheat bread|
|600 g||skimmed milk|
|360 g||soy cream|
|40 g||olive oil|
|80 g||flour (type 55)|
|3||strips of lemon peel (zest only)|
|40 g||laminated almonds|
|Ground pepper to taste|
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC on gill mode.
- Season the hake medallions with half of the salt. Set aside.
- Place the onions cut into pieces, garlic cloves and sliced carrots in the bowl. Mince 7 seconds on speed 5.
- Use the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, add the olive oil and place the cooking basket with the seasoned hake medallions in the bowl. Cook 18 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2. Pause at minute 13 and turn the food over. Continue cooking.
- Remove the cooking basket with the help of the spatula handle and blend the sauce 13 seconds on speed 7.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl again using the spatula, add the remaining salt, the bread broken into pieces and the cooked fish. Mix with the spatula and cook 5 minutes, at 100°C on speed 2. Pause at minute 2 ½ and turn the food over. Continue cooking.
- Tip into a baking tray and set aside.
- Add all the sauce ingredients into the bowl, without washing it, and cook 10 minutes, at 90ºC on speed 3.
- Add about half the sauce to the fish and carrot mixture and pour the remaining sauce over the whole mixture. Sprinkle with the almonds and bake for 25 minutes until topping is sizzling and golden.