|800 g||perch loins|
|400 g||shelled prawns (calibre 40/60)|
|2||fresh chilli peppe|
|200 g||sliced leeks|
|2||Tbsp curry powder|
|60 g||olive oil|
|260 g||golden delicious apples|
|2||tsp maize starch|
|400 g||coconut milk|
|Ground pepper to taste|
|Garlic powder to taste|
|Fresh ginger root taste|
|Coriander to taste|
- Dice the perch loins and add the defrosted shelled prawns. Season with a teaspoon of salt, pepper, garlic powder and some fresh ginger, previously peeled and grated, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Add the onions, peeled and chopped garlic cloves and fresh chilli pepper without the seeds to the bowl. Then add the sliced leeks and grind 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Use the spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl, add the curry powder and the olive oil, and cook 5 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Add the diced apples and tomatoes, without seeds, and mince 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Use the spatula again to scrape the sides of the bowl and add the remaining salt. Dissolve the maize starch in the coconut milk and pour it into the bowl. Place the fish and prawns in the cooking basket and place it inside the bowl. Cook 15 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2. Stop in the middle of cooking and turn the food over. Program plus 15 minutes.
- Remove the cooking basket from the bowl with the help of the spatula handle and add the fish and prawns to the sauce. Add a handful of coriander leaves and mix gently with the spatula. Tip into the serving dish.