Bolognaise sauce ingredients
|800 g||minced beef|
|6||cloves of garlic|
|50 g||olive oil|
|800 g||dices italian tomatoes (2 tins)|
|200 g||tomato pulp (1 tin)|
|Salt and pepper|
Béchamel sauce ingredients
|100 g||plain flour|
|Lasagne past sheets|
|Handful of basil|
- Place the bacon, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, salt and pepper into the bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides with the spatula.
- Add oil and program 7 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 1.
- Add minced meat and cook for 14 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Add tomatoes / tomato pulp and cook for 20 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1. Once finished, keep hot.
- Place all Ingredients into the bowl and cook for 12 minutes, at 90ºC on speed 4.
- Once the béchamel is finished, assemble the Lasagne in layers of pasta, bolognaise and béchamel repeatedly until finished in a large baking dish.
- Place a few leaves of basil on top of each layer, on top of the béchamel sauce.
- Top off with some shredded cheese.
- Put into the oven and bake in oven for 45 minutes in 180ºC oven and add another 7-10 minutes at 225ºC to really brown the top.