|4||cloves of garlic|
|2||tablespoon olive oil|
|1200 g||blade or Chuck steak, cubed|
|4||tsp ground coriander|
|350 g||beef stock|
|2||tbsp fresh oregano leaves|
- Place tomatoes into the bowl. Chop 5 seconds on speed 5, set aside.
- Place onion and garlic into the bowl. Chop 4-5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add olive oil and cook 4 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 1.
- Add steak and cook 7 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Add remaining ingredients, including the chopped tomatoes and cook for 60 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Remove measuring cup part way through cooking if you would like to reduce the liquid.
- Serve with couscous.