|160 g||semi-skimmed milk|
|740 g||minced meat (half veal, half pork)|
|80 g||olive oil|
|1000 g||seedless tomatoes|
|Parsley to taste|
|Ground pepper to taste|
|Basil to taste|
- Place a bowl over the lid, weigh the bread broken into pieces and the milk, mix them and let the bread soak. Add one garlic clove and two handfuls of parsley to the mixing bowl and mince 7 seconds on speed 7.
- Add the minced meat, the milk-soaked bread and the eggs. Season with a teaspoon of salt and pepper and mix 13 seconds on speed 5. Remove from the bowl and set aside.
- Without washing the bowl, place onions, one garlic clove and leeks cut into pieces and mince 7 seconds on speed 5. Add the olive oil and cook 7 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2.
- Roll the meat into walnut-sized meatballs and place in the deeper steamer tray.
- Use the spatula to scrape the vegetables from the sides of the bowl and add the tomato paste and water. Season with the remaining teaspoon of salt and add basil leaves to taste (set some aside). Sit the steamer on the mixing bowl lid and cook 25 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2.
- Serve the meatballs on a plate covered with the tomato sauce and fresh basil leaves.