|100 g||parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)|
|200 g||onions, quartered|
|200 g||red peppers, in pieces|
|400 g||chicken breast, diced (2-3 cm)|
|50 g||olive oil|
|150 g||button mushrooms, sliced|
|600 g||broccoli florets|
|800 g||double cream|
|10||sun-dried tomatoes in oil, finely sliced|
|½||tsp fine sea salt|
|700 g||penne or other similar pasta|
|Fresh herbs to garnish|
- Put the broccoli florets in the steamer tray.
- Put 1,5L of water in the bowl and insert the cooking basket with the chicken inside. Close the lid and put the steamer with broccoli on the top. Cook 30 minutes, at 120ºC on speed 2.
- After cooking the chicken and the broccoli, remove and reserve. Clean the bowl.
- Place the onion, garlic cloves, salt, pepper and olive oil and program 7 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 6.
- Add the cream and mushrooms and cook 4 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- At the end of this time, put the sun-dried tomatoes, chicken and broccoli previously cooked and program more 5 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1. Meanwhile cook pasta according to the instructions. Pour sauce over pasta and serve, garnished with herbs and reserved grated Parmesan.