|50 g||emmental or gruyere cheese|
|Salt to taste|
|Parsley leaves, as nedeed|
|Olive oil for frying|
- Peel the potatoes, cut them in small pieces and spread them in the cooking basket for cooking. Put the water and the salt to taste in the mixing bowl, insert the cooking basket and program 20 minutes, at 120°C, on speed 2.
- With the help of the spatula, remove the cooking basket and strain the potatoes completely. Set aside.
- In a clean and dry mixing bowl, place the onion and the cheese in pieces, the parsley and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. With the spatula, bring down the accumulated pieces from the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add the flour, the eggs and the milk, mixing for 15 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the cooked potatoes and set 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and add a spoonful of the mixture. Spread it well in order to form a circle that is not too thick and let it fry on both sides on a low heat.
- Strain the pancake on kitchen roll to remove the excess oil.
Tip: Serve with a salad or simply serve the pancakes as a garnish with fish or meat dishes.