|300 g||all-purpose flour|
|1||pinch of salt|
|Flour for dusting|
|Butter for greasing|
|Chickpeas or dry beans as needed|
|200 g||cherry tomato|
|150 g||cheddar cheese|
|A drizzle of olive oil|
|Salt to taste|
|Dry thyme as needed|
|1½ cartons cream (300 g)|
|Pepper and nutmeg to taste|
|Basil leaves to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the dough: put the flour, the butter, the water, a pinch of salt and the sugar in the mixing bowl and program 1 minute on DOUGH speed. Remove the dough and knead it gently for a while, make a ball end wrap it in cling film. Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the filling: spread out the cherry tomatoes on a small baking tray. Drizzle them with a bit of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and dry thyme to taste.
- Cut the courgette in slices, put them on another small baking tray and season to taste.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and on a surface that has been dusted with flour. Grease a pie tin with butter and line it with the dough. Score the bottom with a fork and, if necessary, cut off the excess dough. Cover the dough with aluminium foil and place chickpeas or dry beans (or pie weights, if you have them) in the tin to avoid bubbles from forming.
- Put the pie tin and the other 2 baking trays (with the tomato and the courgette) in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the aluminium foil and the chickpeas/beans/pie weights and let it cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove the tins with the dough and the vegetables from the oven and let them cool down.
- Add the cheese cut into pieces to the mixing bowl and program 10 seconds on speed 10. Remove and set aside.
- Without washing the mixing bowl, set up the butterfly whisk and add the cream, the milk, the eggs and the pepper, nutmeg and salt to taste. Whisk for 15 seconds on speed 4. Set aside.
- Spread half the grated cheese over the cooked dough, add the roasted cherry tomatoes and the courgettes and a few basil leaves. Cover it all with the cream filling, add a few more basil leaves and the remaining grated cheese. Place in the oven for 30 minutes (check the cooking process with a toothpick, when it comes out dry - it's ready). Let it cool for a while before serving.