|190 g||bell pepper|
|440 g||fresh tomato (ripe)|
|2||cloves of garl|
|95 g||tomato purée|
|45 g||olive oil|
|500 g||frozen seafood cocktail (without skins/shells)|
|320 g||frozen peeled prawns|
|1||seafood stock cube|
|315 g||long gain rice|
|Piri-Piri to taste|
|Salt to taste|
|Chopped coriander to taste|
- Add the onion, the bell pepper, the chopped tomato, the cloves of garlic, the tomato purée and the olive-oil and program 9 seconds, on speed 5. Afterwards, program 7 minutes, at 120°C on speed 1.
- Add the seafood cocktail, the prawns (both still frozen) and the seafood stock cube and program 7 minutes, at 100°C, on Reverse speed 1.
- Add the rice, the water, the Piri-Piri to taste and, if necessary, rectify the salt. Program 20 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Halfway through the cooking time, remove the lid and stir with the spatula right to the bottom of the mixing bowl, to release the rice.
- Spread the rice in a serving dish, sprinkle with chopped coriander to taste and let it rest a few moments before serving.
Tip: Depending on the quantity and the brand, the rice may have a variable cooking time. If you intend to cook the rice a bit more, program a few more minutes at the same speed and temperature. This recipe was made with seafood cocktail and prawns that we