|80 g||parmesan cheese, cut into pieces|
|80 g||olive oil|
|640 g||risotto rice|
|120 g||white wine|
|2||vegetable stock cube|
|1-2||teaspoons of salt|
- Place the parmesan cheese in the mixing bowl and gate for 13 seconds, on speed 10. Remove and set aside.
- Place the shallots in the mixing bowl and mince for 5 seconds, on speed 5. Bring down, with the help of the spatula, what was accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add 80 g of butter and the olive oil and braise for 4 minutes, at 120°C, on speed 1.
- Add the rice and program 4 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1, without the measuring cup.
- Add the wine and program 1 minute, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1, without the measuring cup.
- Add the water, the vegetable stock cube and the salt, stir well with the spatula and cook for 18 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1, put the cooking basket on the lid, instead of the measuring cup, to avoid cooking spatter.
- Remove the risotto, and with the spatula, mix in 20 g of butter as well as the parmesan cheese that was previously set aside. Serve immediately.
Tip: Mushroom Risotto: when you add the olive oil, also add 250 g of fresh mushrooms (cut into quarters) or 50 g of dried mushrooms (hydrated in hot water for 30 minutes, then strained). Continue with the recipe, as indicated.