|350 g||thick Geek style yogurt|
|450 g||fresh strawberries|
|80-90 g||agave syrup (substitute honey or maple syrup if needed)|
|1||tbsp Ground cardamom|
|Juice of one lime|
- Begin by de-stemming the strawberries. Set aside three or four whole berries for later use (in step 8 below).
- Grind sugar for 8 seconds on speed 8.
- Toss remaining strawberries into the bowl with sugar, agave, salt, cardamom and blend 30 seconds on speed 8.
- Pour strawberry mixture into a fine sieve. Squeeze strawberry mixture through the sieve until nothing remains but a small clump of strawberry seeds.
- Return the strained/seedless strawberry mixture to the bowl and add yogurt and lime juice. Mix 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Pour into ice cube trays, cover with parchment or cling wrap and freeze for several hours or overnight - till solid.
- Put frozen cubes into the bowl and mix for about 30 seconds on speed 5 while churning with the spatula. Do this for as long as it takes to churn all the cubes into a nice blended consistency.
- Loosely chop the reserved fresh strawberries by hand. Scoop the churned mixture to a freezer-friendly container, top with chopped strawberries and return to freezer. At this point you can hold it in the freezer for days, or serve it almost immediately.