For the base
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the bell pepper in half and remove the seeds. Cut the aubergine lengthwise, remove the pulp with a spoon and set it aside. Cut the tomato next to the stem and with a spoon, remove the entire core (it should be hollow). Set aside.
For the filling
- Place the onion, in pieces, and the garlic in the mixing bowl and shred for 5 seconds on speed 5. With the spatula, scrape down the accumulated pieces from the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and braise 5 minutes, at 120°C on speed 2.
- Add the reserved pulp of the aubergine and the tomato, two ripe tomatoes in pieces, the diced courgette and pumpkin, the sliced leeks, the oregano and the thyme and shred for 5 seconds on speed 6. Next, program 10 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 2.
- Halfway through the cooking process, add the sliced mushrooms, the sweet corn and the salt and pepper to taste through the lid's orifice and help to mix the Ingredients with the spatula.
- Let it cool for a while, then fill the vegetables with this mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops with grated mozzarella cheese and put in the oven for about 20-30 minutes.
Tip: Serve with rice or salad.