|4||cloves of garlic|
|600 g||maroon mushrooms|
|3||cartons cream (600 g)|
|Olive oil, as needed|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
|Chopped parsley, as needed|
|Parmesan cheese, grated, to taste|
- Place the water, a dash of olive oil and salt into the mixing bowl and program 14 minutes, at 100°C, on speed 2.
- Add the pasta through the orifice in the lid (pressing lightly with your fingers until it softens) and program the time indicated on the package (about 11 minutes), at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Strain the pasta with the help of the cooking basket, put it in a bowl and stir in some olive oil to avoid it from sticking. Cover the bowl with aluminium foil to retain the pasta's heat. Set aside.
- Place the cloves of garlic in the mixing bowl and shred for 7 seconds on speed 5. With the help of the spatula, scrape down the garlic accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Add the butter and program 4 minutes, at 100°C, on speed 1.
- Add the mushrooms cut into quarters and braise for a further 4 minutes, at 100°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Pour in the cream, season with salt and pepper and program 14 minutes, at 90°C, Reverse speed 1.
- Mix the sauce obtained with the reserved pasta and sprinkle with chopped parsley to taste.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Tip: You can use fat-free cream to make this recipe.