|40 g||olive oil|
|160 g||sliced leeks|
|1||tbsp curry powder|
|260 g||sliced mushrooms|
|1||tbsp salt + ½ tsp|
|160 g||red peppers|
|5||strips of lemon peel|
|400 g||fresh tagliatelle|
|Water as needed|
|Fresh coriander to taste (or basil)|
- Add olive oil into the mixing bowl and heat 3 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 1, without the measuring cup. Add leeks and curry powder and cook 3 minutes, at 120°C on reverse speed 1.
- Add the diced pumpkin, sliced mushrooms, ½ tablespoon of salt and cook for another 3 minutes, at 100°C on reverse speed 1.
- Cut the seitan and peppers into thin strips and place in the bowl. Mix with the spatula and cook 10 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1.
- Remove the mixture into another bowl and set aside.
- Without washing the bowl, fill it with water up to the 1 litre mark and add the strips of lemon peel and the remaining salt. Insert the cooking basket with the tagliatelle and, if necessary, add a little more water to cover the pasta. Cook 6 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 2.
- Carefully remove the cooking basket using the spatula handle, mix the pasta with the vegetables and sprinkle with coriander, or with basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Tip: It is not possible to cook the tagliatelli in the bowl cause this goes beyond full capacity of the bowl. Tagliatelli was boiled in the pot with 1200 g water, on speed 2, at 100ºC for 12 minutes.