- Prepare the meatballs: put the tofu in pieces, the pitted olives, the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and a few drops of soy sauce into the mixing bowl and program 15 seconds on speed 7. With the spatula, scrape down what was accumulated on the sides of the mixing bowl and mill again for 15 seconds on speed 7.
- Remove the mixture from the mixing bowl and put in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and brush a baking tray with olive oil.
- Shape the small meatballs (about 20 g each one), coat them in breadcrumbs (you can geese your hands with olive oil so the meatballs don't stick to your hands) and place them on the previously greased baking tray. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes, turning them halfway through the cooking time.
- When the time has finished, mill for 15 seconds on speed 6. Serve the meatballs with the sauce separately.
Tip: Accompany this dish with cooked spaghetti or rice (white or wholegrain).