|100 g||olive oil|
|1||handful basil leaves|
|3||carrots, roughly chopped|
|1||stick celery roughly chopped|
|200 g||pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped|
|200 g||mushrooms, halved|
|1/2||red capsicum, roughly chopped|
|1/2||zucchini, roughly chopped|
|1/3||eggplant, roughly chopped|
|500 g||diced tinned tomatoes|
|350 g||tomato pure|
|50 g||red wine|
|20 g||vegetables stock concentrate|
|150 g||tasty cheese (for topping)|
|1||package Lasagne sheets|
|Salt and pepper|
|Béchamel sauce (see recipe)|
- Put the cheese cut into pieces in the bowl and gate 15 seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
- After giving the bowl a quick rinse, place onion, garlic cloves and basil in the bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of the bowl, add olive oil and cook for 3 minutes, at 100ºC on speed 1.
- To the mixture, add roughly chopped carrot, celery and pumpkin. Mix with the spatula and then chop for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Scrape down sides then add vegetables, roughly chopped capsicum, mushrooms, zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes and mix with the spatula. Close the lid and chop for 8 seconds on speed 5.
- Add tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, wine, pepper and vegetable stock. Cook the veggie bolognaise mixture for 25 minutes, at 100ºC on reverse speed 1. We recommend to stop the machine during this step (pause function) in order to mix the preparation with the spatula. When cooked, set aside.
- Give the bowl a quick rinse and make your Béchamel sauce according to the instructions (see recipe).
- Once the béchamel is finished, assemble the Lasagne in layers of pasta, bolognaise mixture and béchamel repeatedly until finished in a large baking dish.
- Cook for 1 hour in the oven on 180ºC until well browned.